Can You Buy a Home and Sell One at the Same Time?
I recently did a Q&A on Facebook Live about how homeowners can buy and sell a home at the same time. Here’s the full conversation.
I recently sat down for a great Q&A about buying and selling a home at the same time in the Charleston market on Facebook Live. Here’s an outline of the questions I answered, with timestamps so that you can skip ahead to the part(s) of the video that interest you the most:
- 0:45- Why is this type of situation common in the Charleston market?
- 1:20- The difference between a contingent buyer and a non-contingent buyer.
- 2:00- The pros and cons of buying a home before selling your existing property.
- 2:45- The pros and cons of selling your current property before buying a new home.
- 3:40- Tips for homeowners on how and when to prepare for this type of situation.
- 4:20- What to do if you have any more questions about how to handle this situation.
Thanks for watching. If you have any other questions in the meantime or need any help buying or selling a home in this market, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email today. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Post a Comment