Please Help Us Support Four Great Charities this Fall!
At Matt O'Neill Real Estate, we LOVE to give back to our local community as much as possible. If you would like to get involved with us, here is how you can join us in helping to support four amazing charities this fall.
In October, we will be hosting a food drive for Lowcountry Food Bank at our office between the dates of October 5 and October 30. Lowcountry Food Bank serves the most vulnerable people in 10 coastal counties of South Carolina who are struggling with hunger.
If you would like to donate any canned or non-perishable food, feel free to drop off items at our office at 1349 Old Georgetown Road in Mount Pleasant between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The most needed foods are: tuna/canned meats, low sugar cereal, peanut butter, whole grains, rice, pasta, oats, 100% fruit juice, low sodium soups/stews, and canned fruits/vegetables.
- You may also make monetary donations by clicking the link here: Donate to Lowcountry Food Bank
In November, we will be assisting Pet Helpers with their local needs. Pet Helpers' mission is to end the euthanasia of all adoptable cats and dogs in the Charleston area by caring for these animals until they can be adopted.
For this drive, our office will be making a financial
contribution to Pet Helpers, and if you would like to aid our efforts,
you can help in two ways:
- Purchase items directly needed for Pet Helpers from their Amazon Wishlist.
- Make a financial contribution directly to Pet Helpers by clicking the link here: Donate to Pet Helpers
Our team will also be building a home with Sea Island Habitat for Humanity in November. If you would like to have a group build a home with Habitat, you can reach out to them via this link: Sea Island Habitat for Humanity. Habitat also takes monetary donations here Donate Now.
For the month of December, we will be hosting a Toy Drive at our office for Toys for Tots. The mission of the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots program is to collect new, unwrapped toys to distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to less fortunate children in the Charleston community. Our office will be personally donating and collecting others' toy donations for the children.
For this drive you can help us in two ways:
- Our office will be a Toy Drop Site for new, unwrapped
toys. So you can bring these to our office from December 1 through December 22, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm (Monday through Friday). We will facilitate the transfer to Toys for Tots on your behalf.
- You can make a financial contribution to Toys for Tots by clicking the link here: Donate to Toys for Tots
We love to give back to the Charleston community in any way that we can. If you have any suggestions for charities you would like to see our work with in the future, please email those to Colin Spann [email protected]. Thank you for all of your efforts in helping us support our community this Fall and Winter season!