Real Estate Near Charleston, SC
Folly Beach is a city on Folly Island, in South Carolina, just south and very near Charleston. It’s home to Folly Beach Pier, stretching more than 1,000 feet into the ocean. Center Street is lined with surf and souvenir shops. Folly Beach County Park has picnic areas and a pelican rookery. Here you will discover the beauty and diversity of Folly Beach, SC fondly referred to by locals as the "Edge of America".
From painted sunrises and sunsets, to rich history, good food and much more. As well as beaches and wildlife-rich habitats, Lighthouse Inlet Heritage Preserve has views of Morris Island Lighthouse, completed in 1876.
Living in Folly Beach, SC
Folly Beach public schools spend per student
The average school expenditure in the U.S
Usually residents of Folly Beach send their children to the following public schools:
- James Island Elementary School, 1872 Grimball Road, Charleston, SC 29412, jies.ccsdschools.com, 843-762-8240
- Camp Road Middle School, 1484 Camp Road, Charleston, SC 29412, ccsdschools.com/camproad, 843-762-2784
- James Island Charter High School, 1000 Ft. Johnson Road, Charleston, SC 29412, jichs.ccsdschools.com, 843-762-2754
Outdoor fun is unlimited in Folly Beach. There are so many amazing outdoor activities on Folly that you can enjoy all day and night.
- Many amazing parks with beautiful sights
- Museums and Galleries to visit
- Sailing, Fishing
- Bike riding
- Different types of services near the beach areas
- Rental services
The annual Health Cost Index for the Folly Beach area
The US average
There are 478 physicians per 100,000 population in Folly Beach. The US average is 210 per 100,000 people.
The annual Health Cost Index for the Folly Beach area is 98.9 (lower=better). The US average is 100.
There is a list of Hospitals near and in Folly Beach
Homes in Folly Beach
Folly BeachJanuary 28, 2023
What A Happy Client Has To Say On Google
We used Matt O'Neill Real Estate for the purchase of our beach house. They were extremely helpful and responsive and we highly recommend using them!